Natural marble mining process and processing technology Marble slab processing includes: block selection, large saw cutting, back mesh, rough grinding, front scraping, mirror polishing, trimming, waterproofing, chamfering, typesetting, pickling surface, inspection, protection , packaging and other procedures. 1. Selection of blocks The choice of blocks is directly related to the output rate of finished large slabs and the processing of standard slabs. When feeding and cutting, it is necessary to see the texture of the block through trimming. If there are cracks, it is not suitable for cutting flat plates, but it can be used for cutting lines and special-shaped materials.
2. After the cutting block is selected, it will be cut into a large slab by a large saw. The thickness of the large slab cut by the large saw can be adjusted. The conventional thickness is 16mm 17mm 18mm 20mm, the thin slab is 12mm 10mm, the thickness of the thickened slab is 25mm 30mm 50mm 70mm and so on. 3. Due to the texture of the back mesh natural marble, some of the marble has cracks. After sawing, it is back meshed and reinforced with resin or AB glue. Of course, marble with no cracks on the surface can also be backed. The backing can effectively strengthen the hardness of the board surface, especially for long-distance transportation or export of the boards.
4. After the scraping glue passes through the back screen, the board needs to be dried, and finally scrape the glue on the large board to ensure that the gaps of the finished board are filled and the color is consistent. 5. Polishing the surface of the polished board can be divided into two types: one-sided running-in, positive and negative grinding. Generally, positive and negative grinding is used. The front and reverse grinding of the marble surface can be well matched to form a background wall with different textures. 6 Trimming-cutting can trim large boards by bridge cutting, and can also cut into specifications boards of various sizes. If you need to cut round or irregular graphics, you need to use a water jet.
7. Waterproof There are many cut-standard boards that need to be waterproofed. The price is generally about 5 yuan per square meter, which can effectively prevent water and glue from penetrating into the board surface and reduce stone lesions. 8. There are many kinds of beveling techniques, such as half-cut, arc, duckbill and so on. 9. Typesetting After the specification board is formed, it is necessary to carry out preliminary typesetting according to the position, size, pattern, etc., and the inferior products need to be replaced.
10. Surface process Marble has many different surface treatment processes. The water-washed surface uses the momentum of water to turn the smooth stone into a pockmarked surface. The burning surface uses fierce fire to burn the surface of the board, so that the stone crystals burst and become pockmarked. The pickling surface is rinsed with dilute hydrochloric acid to make the smooth surface reach the pockmarked surface.
11. Packing and protection After the specification boards of the finished products are processed, they are sorted and packaged according to the parts. When packing, the stones are completely separated by foam boards to prevent the stones from colliding and breaking during transportation.